What do I need to rent a car?
Renters must provide a valid driver’s license, be 21 or older (fee applied to those under 25) and provide a major credit card or bank issued debit card.
Will I be charged fees for mileage?
No! At 441 Auto Rental, all of our rentals have FREE unlimited mileage for in state use!
Is there a deposit?
Yes, there is a minimum deposit of $200.
What is the cancellation policy?
72 hours prior to pickup. Those not canceled in the allotted time will pay 1-day rental.
What happens if I have an accident?
Notify the police. Obtain a report # or contact our office first at +1 (954) 985-6868.
Do you offer extra insurance covered if I don’t have full coverage?
Yes, we do!
Do you accept debit cards?
Yes, we do! Contact us for details.
What if the car breaks?
We offer FREE roadside assistance to all our customers.
Am I responsible for parking, tolls and traffic violations?
Yes! Driving our new Toyota is like driving your own vehicle.
- For after-hours pick-up or drop-off information please contact us directly at email@example.com.
- All drivers must be 21 or older. A fee of $10 per day for those under 25 years.
- A current valid driver’s license is required for all operators. International driver licenses are accepted.
- No one-way rentals.
- No rentals are permitted to enter Mexico.
- Online reservations only allow vehicles to travel within Florida State. If you need to travel to another state in the U.S. please contact us.All U.S. Drivers Licenses holders must show proof of Liability Insurance
- All U.S. Drivers Licenses holders must show proof of Liability Insurance
- We accept American Express, MasterCard, Discover, and Visa.
Have a question? Contact us