North of Ft. Lauderdale, Florida is famous Boca Raton, and while it is close to destinations as famous as Palm Beach, Hollywood and Miami, it is a wonderful destination on its own. It is why you will definitely want to consider Boca Raton car rentals as part of your vacation planning.
Options for Boca Raton Car Rentals
Many people heading to the region arrive at the Ft. Lauderdale airport and decide to take a car rental at the airport or look for airport cars rental options just outside of the airport. Both are good choices, but it is often more cost-effective to opt for the Boca Raton car rentals a bit of a distance from the airport.
Why? You are likely to get the best pricing, better-maintained vehicles, and even more options. After all, the locally owned providers might specialize in a specific brand, like opting to rent only Toyota vehicles. Their service experts will be able to ensure every vehicle remains in premium condition and never interferes with your journey or travels.
What to See and Do in Your Boca Raton Car Rentals
And whether you have opted for a premium sedan, compact car, SUV or even a 4×4 or van, Boca Raton car rentals from reliable providers ensure you can see such wonderful Boca Raton favorites as:
- Mizner Park – Hop into the downtown area in your rental and experience the area’s favorite spot for dining, shopping, entertainment and simply enjoying the lovely Florida weather. There are fountains, an amphitheater and flawlessly manicured gardens to explore.
- Gumbo Limbo Nature Center – You can also breeze over to this wonderful nature center in your rental and see all kinds of environmental programs, including marine feedings, sea turtle hatchings, and more.
- Wick Theater and Costume Museum – Fans of Broadway musicals will be astonished by this destination and it includes hundreds of costumes along with a fancy tea room where you can dine beneath crystal chandeliers and pretend to be in the heart of New York’s theater district.
- Red Reef Park – If you have a hankering for the beach, then hop into your rental and head over to this amazing natural destination. Bird watchers flock here, pun intended, and yet it is also a lush and verdant destination where you can sit on the sands, walk the paths, and enjoy the picnic facilities. A van or larger sedan can even let you pop your cooler and beach gear inside for a day of free fun under the sun.
- Daggerwing – This nature center is part of the Burt Aaronson South County Regional Park and is another place where larger Boca Raton car rentals come in awfully handy. Visitors enjoy boardwalk trails through native settings and can even climb an observation tower and watch for local alligators or all kinds of birds. Bring that cooler because this is also a great spot to enjoy a picnic.
- FAU Stadium – Of course, tailgating is always fun and when you choose the right rental, you can head over to the Florida Atlantic University campus and catch one of the many activities at this open-air stadium. There is lacrosse, soccer, and football throughout the year and it is sure to be a fun day for all.
Other must-do activities that your Boca Raton rental car can help you to enjoy include shopping at Town Center at Boca Raton, visiting the Museum of Art, and much more. This is the City for All Seasons, and whether you arrive in January or August, you will want a vehicle to get around. The team at 441 Auto Rental has all you need for a memorable adventure in Boca Raton and its surrounding area.